Synth PopSynth Pop is based on electronic sound. It is jam packed with harmonies, catchy melodies, basslines and club based drum programming.
The 1.8 GB of content brings a hugh amount of specialized samples and sounds, like drums, percussion, deep basses, synth sounds, atmospheric pads, strings, pianos and sound effects—to name but a few.
Synth Pop is the ultimate weapon to create chart tunes on the fly. A must have for producers and sound designers worldwide. It works perfect for commercials, game audio, film cues, web applications, video, multimedia and corporate presentation.
Each construction kit is grouped into several subfolders:
- Main Kit: Includes the main theme, with all of its sounds and phrases.
- Variation Kits: Provides an alternative track and phrases which are used to add contrast and extension to the main theme. Some Kits provide more than one variation for further flexibility.
The given structure and features like labeled key signature and tempo information, makes it as easy as possible to find a song or groove that will match your tracking needs and goals.
Additionally the Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the songs to further fit your creations, such as:
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting algorithms
- save single or complete audio files of original and modified loops
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- multiple content management
- innovative „LoopEye“ for fast loop variations
- and many many more
Marc Steinmeier has worked, produced and remixed for Companies like Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG. He is still a pioneer of music and has constantly developed unique and fresh styles, creating new standards all the time. He gave a lot of productions their break in terms of Sounddesign.
Guarantees major commercial success worldwide.